Children’s Habilitation Residential Program
The Children’s Habilitation Residential Program Waiver provides services for children and youth who have an intellectual or developmental disability and very high needs. Their needs for support put them at risk of, or in need of, out-of-home placement. Waiver services help children and youth learn and maintain the skills needed to live in their communities..
Benefits & Services
- Community Connector
- Habilitation (Residential 24-hour support)
- Respite Services
- Intensive Support Services
- Transition Support Services
- Massage Therapy
- Movement Therapy
To Be Determined Eligible for CHRP, the following is required:
- A child or youth from birth through age 20 with an intellectual or developmental disability, or developmental delay if under age five (5), and has intensive behavioral and/or medical support needs that put him/her at risk or in need of out-of-home placement.
- Meet financial, medical, and program criteria.